mmap. is a Vilnius based company that specializes on complex urban design & planning projects where traditional urban development models are insufficient. Our clients are municipalities, NGO’s, private companies and developers who need an advice, new ideas or just to get things going again. We focus on projects that require an interdisciplinary approach and innovative solutions. Our network and expertise is global, but we do urbanism here, in Lithuania.
We work in Lithuania, but our network is global.
We always seek for ways to reuse the existing and create value out of thin air.
We propose solutions that you need, you just don’t know it yet.
We love design, we also love when it is functional, and has meaning.
We love data, we do not argue with facts – we turn them to our advantage.
Our work is always based on research, proper understanding of context, and forces at play.
We love complex projects and complexity, tangible and intangible networks, systems, and structures.
We are loyal to our values and our clients. We value long and meaningful partnerships.
We love sharing our knowledge in all directions through workshops, study programs, lectures and various events.
City of Vilnius, City of Kaunas, City of Klaipėda, City of Panevėžys, Klaipėda Economic Develoment Agency, Turto Bankas, Vilniaus Planas, Kaunas IN, Kaunas University of technology, Ministry of Environment of the Republic of Lithuania, Invest Lithuania, GO Vilnius, Lithuanian Road Administration, Alytus Region municipality, Baltisches Haus, Eurointegracijos Projektai, KAUET, Stemma Group
- We Do
- Regional Planning & Strategies
- Urban Design
- Publications & Exhibitions
- Various Events, Interviews, Lectures
- Planning Consultancy & Policy Advice
- We Offer
- Urban Visioning & Masterplanning
- Research & Quick Scans
- Feasibility Studies & Investment Projects
- Process Management & Facilitation
- Definition of Development Program and Volume
- Organization of Architecture Competitions
- Architectural Design
- Advice on policy, planning and strategy
- We Specialize In
- Sustainable Urban Development
- Renovation, Regeneration and Transformation
- New Planning Methods, Models & Strategies
- Community Engagement & Participation
- Urban Networks, Systems in Structures
- GIS & Data Processing
T. Ševčenkos g. 16A,
Ph: +370 610 40748
MB “Martyno Marozo architektūra ir planavimas”
Company No. 303091182,
VAT No. LT100012008710
Our company has a lot of experience in writing not only thesis https://homework-writer.com/economics on a variety essay writing help of topics but also in providing case study template and even cv example.